We'll start by looking at the layout
of the program. The Print Shop interface can be divided into five
areas, as shown below.
- Menus and Toolbars-Most application functions
can be accessed through this area.
- Ribbon Tabs-This area gives you access to The
Print Shop's editing tools.
- Page Canvas-Page elements are displayed in
this area. The Page Canvas is where you will create the project by
adding backgrounds, photos, clip art, images, and text.
- Resource Gallery-This panel provides quick
access to a number of different page elements, including photos,
clip art, shapes, and more. Click on an icon to select a category,
and then drag and drop objects onto the page.
- Page Thumbnails-The bottom area of The Print
Shop displays thumbnails of your project pages and allows you to
rearrange, add, and delete pages. Page changes will not be
reflected in the thumbnail until you open another page or save the