The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide
This User Guide is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials
and the Blog
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
In addition to the information available in The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide, Technical support is also available if you encounter an issue with the software. Solutions to common technical issues can be found using these links, or if necessary report a problem to our Support team.
Adding a Line
Lines are another type of shape.
However lines have a an extra feature of becoming an Arrow.
To add a Line:
- Click on the Line Button.
- A line will be inserted on your project and the Shape tab will
On the Shape Tab you can adjust the
following properties of your line:
- Color - lets you to change the color of your line or
- Thickness - lets you make the line thinner or thicker.
- Line Pattern- lets you select from a variety of different line
styles and patterns.
- Arrowheads - adds an arrowhead on either side of your line and
changes the arrowhead's size. To remove an arrowhead change
the Show At option to None.
Once your line or arrow is set up, you
can rotate it, stretch it, or apply effects to it like
you can other shapes.
Back to Working with Shapes