The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide
This User Guide is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials
and the Blog
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
In addition to the information available in The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide, Technical support is also available if you encounter an issue with the software. Solutions to common technical issues can be found using these links, or if necessary report a problem to our Support team.
Adding a Headline
Headlines in The Print Shop are
considered their own object type as they have additional effects
and tools you can use with them.
To add a
- On the Design Desk, Click on the Headline Button under Insert
New Object from the sidebar
- A default Headline will appear on your project.
- Also by default the Headline Tab will be selected.
- To change the text of your Headline use the box in the Headline
Ready-Made Headline Style
Ready-Made headline styles are
pre-made templates for you to use on your project. Many of the
pre-made Headlines already have drop shadows and more of the
advanced effects already applied to them.
To customize a
- Add a Headline
- Click on the Ready-Made Headlines Button from the Headlines
- Select the desired effect you want applied to your headline
from the previews.
- To apply one of these effects to your Headline Click on the
preview you like.
Note: You can scroll to the left or right using the arrows on the
left or right hand side of the preview bar in order to see more
options. You can also close the preview bar by clicking on the Red
X in the top left corner of the preview bar.
On the Headlines tab you can also do
Please choose from one of the topics
Continue to Headline Text