The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide
This User Guide is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials
and the Blog
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
In addition to the information available in The Print Shop 4.0 User Guide, Technical support is also available if you encounter an issue with the software. Solutions to common technical issues can be found using these links, or if necessary report a problem to our Support team.
Calendar Font Tools
Calendar Font Tools control how the
text and numbers appear on your Calendar. To change your Font
do the following:
- Click on your Calendar.
- The Calendar Tab will display.
- Here you can change the font of the Month or the Days.
- Just like in the Text font section of this user guide you can
change the font, the size of the text, and the color of the
- The difference for calendars is:
- The Month font takes care of The Month Title. i.e. Jan, Feb,
- The Day font includes the days of the weeks and the numbers
inside the days. i.e Mon, Tues, Wed, 1, 2, 3, etc
Back to Working with
Continue to Calendar Display