The Print Shop 3.5 User Guide
The Print Shop 3.5 is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials
and the Blog
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
Calendar Display Options
These options change the way your
Calendar will look when it's finished. In order to use these
settings please do the following:
- Click on your Calendar.
- The Calendar Tab will display.
- Here you can change the positioning of the numbers, grid line
visibility and color, the fill color of a specific day, and the Day
- Show Grid Lines - uncheck this option to hide
the grid lines. To show them again recheck the option.
- Grid Line Color - change the color in this
drop down to change the color of your grid lines.
- Show Next / Previous Months - displays mini
calendars in the bottom corner of your calendar. Uncheck this
option to hide the mini calendars. To show them again recheck
- Fill Color - click a day that you want to fill
with a color, and then use the fill color drop down to choose a
- Date Alignment - Click on one of the nine
boxes above Date Alignment to choose where you want the date to be
- Day Title Length - changes the length of the
name of the day from Long - Short - Shortest, example: Monday - Mon
Return to Working with