The Print Shop 3.0 User Guide
The Print Shop 3.0 is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials and the Blog for
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
The Project Gallery
The Project Gallery contains thousands
of Ready-Made Layouts for projects that you can modify or print as
is. The Project Gallery displays when you want to create a
project from a Ready-Made Layout. You can also save your own
modified projects and open projects in the Project Gallery.
To use the Project Gallery you will
select a Project Category from the New Project Wizard.
Once you are in the Project Gallery
there are several options available to you:
- Change the category of the project you are working on by using
the project type drop down menu.
- Filter the projects by entering words into the search, such as
Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary.
- Change the preview size of the projects that appear in the
gallery so you can get a better look at them.
- Filter projects by projects you've created or Ready-Made
- Use the page turner to view more projects that match your
Continue to Selecting a