The Print Shop 3.0 User Guide
The Print Shop 3.0 is designed to help you learn the software.
Be sure to also check out the Video Tutorials and the Blog for
additional ideas. To access the User Guide, either click
on a topic to the left, choose a commonly accessed topic
below, or search for a topic above.
Adding a Headline
Headlines in The Print Shop are
considered their own object type as they have additional effects
and tools you can use with them.
To add a
- On the Design Desk, Click on the Headline
Button under Insert New Object from the
- A default Headline will appear on your project.
- Also by default the Headline Tab will be selected.
- To change the text of your Headline use the box in the Headline
Ready-Made Headline Style
Ready-Made headline styles are
pre-made templates for you to use on your project. Many of
the pre-made Headlines already have drop shadows and more of the
advanced effects already applied to them.
To customize a
- Add a Headline
- Click on the Ready-Made Headlines Button from the Headlines
- Select the desired effect you want applied to your headline
from the previews.
- To apply one of these effects to your Headline Click on the
preview you like.
Note: You can scroll to the left or right using the arrows
on the left or right hand side of the preview bar in order to see
more options. You can also close the preview bar by clicking
on the Red X in the top left corner of the preview bar.
On the Headlines tab you can also do
Click on a topic above to