Starting from Scratch
Creating a project from Scratch allows
you to start with a blank canvas and let your imagination run
wild. The project starts with a blank piece of paper with no
text boxes or images. This allows you to place objects as
you see fit.
From the New Project Wizard you can
choose to Create a Project from Scratch. On the right hand
side of the New Project Wizard is the
option for Creating a Project from Scratch.
Click the Create from scratch option,
the Blank Project Wizard is displayed.
The Blank Project Wizard allows you to
setup the following items before hand, so your project is ready for
additional Design and
- Project Name - saves it for later use.
- Project Type - allows you to choose from all of the available
- Layout style / Orientation - allows you to choose between
Landscape, Portrait, or Double sided.
Note: Greeting Card projects will have extra options to
choose from for the page fold.
- Number of pages - sets the number of pages for your
- Choose a paper size - allows you to choose from some of the
most popular Paper sizes and Avery Templates, or you can Create Your Own Paper
Size by clicking on the Add button.
Back to Creating a Project...
Continue to Designing and
Modifying a Project...